Whats for tea tonight?

A gorgeous piece of Salmon with fish shake and a pile of veggies :)

Mmmmm, yes I think we'll have salmon too. Quick and easy and I don't get much time on a Thursday. Just not sure what with...maybe titchy skinny SW fries and salad.

My favourite meal from my student years, spaghetti with a tin of baked beans and cheese (HEa) mixed in.

Having Venison burgers tonight, they are from the butcher so not sure how to syn them

Also, not had my HexB yet so getting a wholemeal roll, how would I syn anything over 60g? its from bakery so won't know nutritional value?

Thanks!xxx

Tonight tea is going to be a roasted red pepper stuffed with Birds Eye Rice Fusions Country Mushroom Rice (2 Syns) and served with roasted cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and onions :drool:

Tonight tea is going to be a roasted red pepper stuffed with Birds Eye Rice Fusions Country Mushroom Rice (2 Syns) and served with roasted cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and onions :drool:

That sound gorgeous

Jacket potato with chees and coleslaw and a salad

That sound gorgeous

Thanks!

I've gone back to basics this week as I've found myself stuck in a rut and a bit sick of the same meals. Haven't had it in a while so I'm looking forward to it!

Tea tonight is chicken breast stuffed with tomatoes and a little mozzarella wrapped in bacon (all fat removed of course) served with steamed veggies :)

Steak with new potatoes and veg! yummy!! x

Superspeed soup with added jalepenos & pasta, served with a side of veggies

either coke chicken with noodles & bns chips or thai chicken burgers with bns chips :)

Back