Whats for tea tonight?

We're having creamy chicken and mushroom pasta tonight

Oooh is there a recipe for Malteser thing? Please and thank you.

I had a slow cooker concoction of parsnips, mixed beans and brown rice. Not sure if it is a thin stew or a thick soup! :confused:
i just syn as many maltesers as you want , a vanilla muller light and a bit of fat free fromage frais , bit of sweetner and then blitz it , then freeze stirring at hour intervals thats it really quick and simple

Last night I had slow cooked lamb in a red wine gravy - just 2 syns. Served with veg roasted in my HEXB olive oil and some speed veg.

Tonight I am making a cannelloni stuffed with leek and mushroom in a philly sauce topped with a tomato sauce and some cheese. Served with some speed veg.
Tis an adaptation of Dudette's recipe posted from the philly website

I am having The Saucy Fish Company Salmon with Sweet Chilli sauce (4.5 syns per salmon) and having it with Whole Pasta (HEB) and a lot of mixed veggies and passata over the top.

YUMMMMMY! x

Morning all

Well after yesterdays rich dinner of red wine and balsamic braised lamb shank (3syns) tonight it a nice comfort dish of home made cheesy leek, onion and potato pie (heA) with baked beans... proper comfort food :drool:

Spicy beef stew for me!

stuffed with cheese and onion and re-baked jacket potatoes and quorn fillets in a hm syn free bbq sauce after weigh in.

We just had a gorgeous dinner :) Tesco meat free chicken fillets, with an aubergine, tomato & mozzerella bake & peas, sweetcorn & greenbeans on the side, delish!!

We just had a gorgeous dinner :) Tesco meat free chicken fillets, with an aubergine, tomato & mozzerella bake & peas, sweetcorn & greenbeans on the side, delish!!

Lmao, sorry but meat free chicken? Love it!

That's made my day, how sad I know.

Last night I had slow cooked lamb in a red wine gravy - just 2 syns. Served with veg roasted in my HEXB olive oil and some speed veg.

Tonight I am making a cannelloni stuffed with leek and mushroom in a philly sauce topped with a tomato sauce and some cheese. Served with some speed veg.
Tis an adaptation of Dudette's recipe posted from the philly website

Ooo, I love the sound of this variation! I think this will be one for me to try when I actually have some syns left, hmmm! :) xx

Although it is only 6.45am, I'm already thinking about my tea!
We'll be having home made chilli con carne, made using extra lean mince, loads of kidney beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper and onions to bulk it up.

I cooked the autumn barley stew from the slow cooker thread - cooked overnight in the slow cooker (am out in work for too long to do during the day). So ready to go tonight, and will be served with some speed veg - carrots, green beans, runner beans...

We need to nip for a top up fruit, veg n yoghurt shop tonight -so I have just put our meat into marinade .. we are having -
sticky ginger pork with stir-fry -3syns
I will chop the veggies just before I go out so I can just whip it up whilst I put the shopping away;)

I'm doing lamb shanks in the slow cooker with a syn free minted gravy. Will serve with roasted baby pearl pots and honey glazed parsnips, roasted peppers, courgette and chunky onion. Will have to wait til after WI though...sigh!

On the plus side, I think I'll have salivated 10lb tonight just from smelling it!! LOL

Lmao, sorry but meat free chicken? Love it!

That's made my day, how sad I know.

:8855::8855:Sorry, missed the "style" out - I ment meat free chicken style fillets - there not that bad sounding now :eek: :D

For us tonight - we are having what will be my first attempt at quorn bolognaise cooked in the slow cooker :)

Back