Whats for tea tonight?

Spice Sensation cous cous coated cod fillet served with cauliflower, brocolli, carrots and onions.....

jojogonnabeslim said:
Mushy pea curry n rice followed by a cupcake oops!!!! Lol

I have the ingredients 4 this but how do I make it - 4got 2 note that! My comp down & app does not carry out accurate searches

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

had chilli & rice followed by a syn free pancake with berries...was lush!:eating:

Just had saw kebab chips, coleslaw + garlic sauce - absolutely delicious x

Spag Bol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast potatoes, cabbage and bacon, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, chicken breast and gravy. All free except the gravy, which I believe is 1 syn on EE. Hope that's right!

Last nites leftover chicken mushy pea curry :)

Alycyn1980 said:
I have the ingredients 4 this but how do I make it - 4got 2 note that! My comp down & app does not carry out accurate searches

Hi i have the same phone just type mushy pea curry in google search loads of recipes come up.
I use frozen mushy peas rather than tinned, i cook the peas as normal then at the end add a tin of tomatoes n couple tablespoons of curry powder, this makes a basic sauce, you can also blend it for a thinner sauce, it freezes ok too. You can add whatever you want then x

No idea what tea is tonight as at my mums???? I do know i need to be very good as blew loads of syns at a chocolate festival yesterday oooops!

Slow cooked beef casserole and mashed potatoes....only syn on ee is Gravy granules. Mixed fruit eton mess 1 1/2 syns on ee....I couldn't have mushypeas and supper noodles every day lol

Alycyn1980 said:
Last nites leftover chicken mushy pea curry :)

Yuk I think this is totally over rated!!!

Mushrooms, peppers and onion - tomatoe topped quiche served with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and braised onions... yummy can't wait....

kimmie2709 said:
If its the 1 from the mag while back its really nice. I got my mum to make it. Hope u enjoy it x

It was in the little muller booklet that came with the mag - couple of people have said how nice it is and no one has made bad comments about it. Will report back later! Xx

Back