Whats for tea tonight?

I think my mum and I are going to attempt the egg, mushroom and chip bake from the extra easy book. Simple but nice.

Is that the chicken and bacon one? If so its a regular in my house but we only use bacon. It's lovely! If not I'm sure someone else will have tried the one you mean :)

Love the chicken and bacon one, its lush! Think I might make it over the weekend

I tried this and added some courgette (I had celery as well) it was gorgeous, I did it with veggie mince as well..... I'd forgotten about it until now, will have to make that again soon :)

I'm having veggie lasagne tonight, with brocolli, carrots and whatever other veg I buy when we go shopping

Fantastic, i'm just gonna bulk it out with lots of veggies so hopefully it includes my 1/3rd. No mozzeralla so will be full fat cheddar on top, 25g, 5 syns :D

We are having low fat sausages (morrisons eat smart), with small jacket spud, and loads if med veg- courgette, leek, onion, peppers, tomatoes..... Mmmmmmmm

Fantastic, i'm just gonna bulk it out with lots of veggies so hopefully it includes my 1/3rd. No mozzeralla so will be full fat cheddar on top, 25g, 5 syns :D

That was my plan as well and I also used cheddar :)

slow cooked stuffed cabbage parcels :)

ooh, are they the ones from the extra easy book? I've been wanting to give these a go for ages but not found the time. You'll have to let me know how they are ;)

hiya :) err yes sort of I read that recipe, then was reading another so it kind of ended up being ...well im not sure lol. but rice, tinned tomatoes, chilli, pinenuts and grated carrot then in a chicken stock so ill report back later :)

Sweet n sour pork stir fry with egg noodles - yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The other half of yesterdays chilli (made with extra lean beef and lots of veg) mixed into cooked pasta and topped with some grated cheese. All cooked and golden in the oven waiting to be served with a lovely big salad when I return from Body Combat (which doesn't finish til 8pm!!). Can't wait.

do you have the recipe for the fishcakes?

I think I may have made a mistake with my tea.....put veg in my frittata before boiling it.

Think it might be getting wanged in the bin....ooops

do you have the recipe for the fishcakes?

I just made it up, I bake some coley steaks (cheap frozen ones) in the oven in a foil parcel then flake that into some leftover steamed swede mashed up (could use normal mash potato). Add some herbs, a chopped chilli and some chopped fresh coriander. Sometimes I chuck a beaten egg in the mix too. Shape into fishcakes, place on a frylighted baking tray and cook for 30 mins or so at 200 till golden brown.

Had the donner kebab and salad I'm stuffed

Back