Whats for tea tonight?

Mine was a mix up as its weigh in tomorrow... KFC chicken, cherry tomatoes, jacket potatoes and mushrooms with melted cheese and chillies on top xx

Chicken breast with tomato & basil sauce with cous cous, garlic & chilli mushrooms, green pepper, asparagus & sugar snap peas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-8198672.jpg
    image-8198672.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 77
I made the onion soup from the little soup book but on its own it's a bit bland so added some roasted veggies and shaved Parmesan all over - made it into a very scrummy dinner :)

Kitty78 said:
I made the onion soup from the little soup book but on its own it's a bit bland so added some roasted veggies and shaved Parmesan all over - made it into a very scrummy dinner :)

Tried adding some balsamic reduction to it?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Bit naughty tonight. I've been at college til 9 so I've ordered Chinese but it's not too bad I've got boiled rice and Thai chicken which isn't in any sauce
I don't know how much syn will be in it

Pasta with loads of veg (onions peppers mushrooms and baby corn) in a tomato and basil sauce served with asda syn free spicy chicken wand bertroot salad yum

Probably Beans on Potato!

A handful of pasta with lots of SuperFree Creamy Vegetable Sauce (chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, red onion, peppers and Quark) :drool:

Big Breakfast! sausage,bacon,egg,mushrooms & baked beans......Mmn!

Chicken stirfry

Something simple, beef savory rice wi jalepenos & chopped up babybel. May b simple but its lovely :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back