Whats for tea tonight?

Mushroom chow mein with sweet chilli chicken

wpid-IMAG2205-1-1.jpg

Turkey meatballs with spicy tomato sauce, rice and veg

Off out to Zizzi's tonight! Either going to have a tomato pasta dish or their smoked trout salad (olive oil as HexB) and some wine! Have saved my syns for wine. Can't wait! X

Roasted red pepper humous with carrot sticks and celery followed by spiced aubergines with rice. One or two (or three) glasses of red wine.

I had a chicken stir fry :) it was so good. Shared a wok full with DD and hubby.

(marinaded some chicken pieces in teriyaki soy garlic and five spice all afternoon then sizzled it off with water chestnuts sugar snaps peppers onions mushrooms and wholewheat egg noodles YUM!!!)

Linda mccatney Italian sausages ,savoury rice, green beans and salad . I actually prefer the Italian to the red onion and thyme ones . :eek:)

Legomom said:
I had a chicken stir fry :) it was so good. Shared a wok full with DD and hubby.

(marinaded some chicken pieces in teriyaki soy garlic and five spice all afternoon then sizzled it off with water chestnuts sugar snaps peppers onions mushrooms and wholewheat egg noodles YUM!!!)

That sounds delish

Green day Indian fest! Hexb turkey jalfrazi, boiled rice, salt pepper chips all full of super free with WW Naam 5.5 syns gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-410447332.jpg
    image-410447332.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Bunnylush said:
Green day Indian fest! Hexb turkey jalfrazi, boiled rice, salt pepper chips all full of super free with WW Naam 5.5 syns gorgeous.

Ohhh lovely and I'll def be getting some of the nan breads :)

Chicken, butter bean and spinach lip burning curry :) with mini red onion bhajis and organic Wholemeal pasta :) yum be finishing off with some fresh pineapple later :)

image-3849063547.jpg

Simple pasta bake with a HEa of cheddar on top with a plain lambs lettuce and red chard salad

image-2570923120.jpg

Syn free chicken curry and then my own quark-concoction for desert (quark + sweetener + cinnamon, a layer of fat free vanilla yogurt and topped with anchor low fat squirty cream) about 3 syns. Yum!

Seafood Pasta

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to Nandos for tea.

Butterfly chicken breast (skin removed 3.5syns), hot, with spicy rice (2.5 syns) and corn on the cob. Followed by a bottomless frozen yoghurt (2 syns)

wpid-IMAG2207-1.jpg

Back