Whats for tea tonight?

Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry with Rice
Was so yummy....have put receipe on receipe thread :)
x

sounds gorgeous, just nipping off to have a peek

We had Salmon Fillets in Sweet Chilli sauce with Roasted Veg last night but tonight we're having Pasta Bake, a good ol' carb hit!!! :D

I made my Garlic, chilli and ginger prawn pasta last night and it was delish, I've put the recipe in the recipie thread if anyones interested :)

I've made lazyman's chilli! 4 cans of tesco kidney beans in chilli sauce, 4 mixed peppers, two onions, two stock cubes and extra chilli powder. Makes an effortless chilli and it's all FREE!

SW adapted ( in many ways...lol - but tastes yum) spicy bean and Sausage stew by James Martin

Jacket potato and baked beans with a side salad - sounds a bit boring, so might end up making them into SW chips instead and adding bacon to it - and some cheese :D xxx

Fish, chips and roast pepper (1/3 superfree). I might go totally mad like and have AN EXTRA healthy extra to use up some syns.

Maybe a bit of cheese to go with an apple later, or more milk. Dunno yet.

Cajun chicken risotto...mmmmm!!! Can't wait, got to wait till bk from the gym though.... :-( x

Morrisons braised beef & mash (6 syns) with roast BNS, carrots, cauli & mushrooms. Lazy day today - trying to empty freezer for a de-frost

fish pie

I had fish Pie made with Basa fillets, mushrooms and brocolli and half tin of mushroom condensed low fat soup covered with lovely creamy mash mashed with low fat primula spread.
EE Hexa and 2 syns cos only had half of it. was lush :D

Back