Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free pasta bake (bolgnaise beanfeast with mushrooms, courgettes and sweetcorn mixed with cooked wholemeal pasta and HexA of grated cheese over the top).

YUMMMMMYYYY

Salmon topped with homemade tomato, onion and parsley sauce, with sweetcorn, mushrooms, and a cheese+breadcrumb mix. I'm gonna have fun working out the syns for this one...

Mmm, everyone's dinners sound so nice. I'm having steak, chips and roasted peppers, toms and onions x

yummy ideas for tomorrow here....
i had 2 fry light fried eggs, grilled mushrooms, 2 grilled 1/2 syn sausages, 3/4 tin plum tomatos.. was delish, gonna have 1/2 grapefruit for pud soon when son in bed

Tonight I am having salmon fillet with griddled courgettes with garlic and chilli and a B choice of new potatoes. Lovely :)

pizza, garlic bread, full fat sausages, cheese, chips and gravy, pies and quiche (full fat) washed down with champagne and chocolates.

or i might be kidding.......

Meal out after weigh in at the Harvester - not sure what i am having yet! xxxx

There's lots of stickys though, it may be missed! I know it's daft but I'd be less likely to comment if it was a sticky. Might just be me though.....

Just had lemony pork and parma ham medallions with green beans, sweetcorn and sw chips!

Back