Whats for tea tonight?

Lasagna! yum!

I think - homemade burgers with mini babybel centre in a WM bun as I have somehow saved one of my HexB!!! Yaay! :D :D

Pasta, homemade pesto, olives, tuna and garlic mushrooms. YUMMAGE!

Spaghetti and Meatballs with salad :) Free on extra easy :)

I'm doing cottage pie - mince has courgettes, onions, carrots and 1tbsp gravy ganules in. The mash is going to be potato and swede with some spring onions in. Serving it with cabbage and carrots. Was supposed to throw it down today but we've been basking in sun all day!

All these pasta dishes are sounding delicious! YUM!

I'm on a red day today so cooking fajitas - will have with one ww wrap (5 syns) and loadsa salad! HEA for cheese ... I could even use a wholegrain co op pitta as I have saved my HEBs for the day... or a potato! The possibilities are endless!

Can't wait for dinner. I turned down an ice cream this afternoon at work and fruit instead. Makes you proud when you can actually do that!

We're having pitta pizzas! I'm all excited since finding out the co-op wholemeal pittas were a HEB, but my local co-op didn't have them, so drove around today to find a bigger one, and finally got some.... so we're going to have pitta pizza, large salad and SW wedges. YUMMMM...:drool:

Yours sounds amazing Helen - will have to try this! xx

I have just experimented with scallops for the first time....so im tucking into pasta with scallops and a tomato/chilli sauce that i managed to knock up...maybe a bit too much chilli though as my nose wont stop running!!

i had my main meal at lunchtime with hubby before he went off to work....we had steak with beefsteak tomatoes stuffed with batchelors savoury rice and green beans on the side......was gorgeous!!!

thinking of doing myself wedges for tea as im starving,star week just arrived and i fancy them!!! may crack open the famous tesco chicken in white sauce to have with them.

Last night - honey glazed slabs of pork (EE cookbook) with the chilli and spring onion mash and carrots. AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Tonight - the chicken cake, roasted veg and mash. The chicken cake is thanks to someone earlier in the thread (sorry, can't find it now to give them credit). It probably didn't need quite as long in my oven as it turned out a little dry, but nice for a change and will have again!

Couldn't be bothered tonight, very tired.

Had my HEB choc weetabix, soya milk, a corn on the cob and a sugar free jelly. A fig and 2 plums.

Going to bed very soon

Back