Whats for tea tonight?

Some sort of potato bake. Not got a recpe for one yet, having wee lookie

Last nights dinner changed from potato bake to bubble n squeak with onion and a slice of smoked haddock.

Tonights is cabbage, beansprout and chicken noodles soup. Wagagamama style.

water and dust for me ;)

Nah, leek and pot soup with a cheese sarnie I thinks :D

HI

Think I'm having the Chicken and Bacon recipe that was on this site a while with stirfry veg.

Kats

Not sure yet - Friday nights scare me as it used to be takeaway night! Think I might make the Rogan Josh curry and pretend!! :D

Salmon, with veg and new potatoes baked in the oven (nuke 'em for 5 mins. Slightly squask with a potato masher on a baking tray. Spray with frylight. Add fresh rosemary and sea salt if you're feeling a bit fancy and cook at same time as salmon in oven for about 20mins. Nom)

Not sure yet - Friday nights scare me as it used to be takeaway night! Think I might make the Rogan Josh curry and pretend!! :D
No need to pretend!! I've found KFC, pizza, Chicken Biryani, chips, all on this site. Can be cooked in less time than it takes for an order to arrive and well within a days syns :p You could always ask a relative or friend to stand at the door with it too hehehe :D

This thread is great for ideas, I am having slow cooked beef madras tonight, it already smells delish, think I am going to make some bombay tatoes out of the Curry Heaven book to go with it!

Back