Whats for tea tonight?

Yum !

Hunter's chicken from the recipe forum, with homemade syn free BBQ sauce (cooking now), with sweetcorn on the cob, superfree veg and potato wedges.

Malai chicken (from this thread I think) and rice. Should have added veg but blindly followed the recipe whilst distracted by children bickering and left it too late to add some.

Oh and I won't tell you what I had afterwards but it's my DH's birthday and I was greeeeedy with my portion.....:whistle: :doh:

However, it serves to remind me that I have no self-control if there is crap in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Strangely, I can ignore the bad stuff when I am shopping or popping in the petrol station despite losing all sense of control at home. Oh well, I will try to ignore the fruit splits in the freezer as I know that now I have indulged, I will crave more bad stuff!! :grumble:

im attempting page 26 of feast for fiver book, sausage casserole, the meatballs were nice

I just made spaghetti bolognaise! But forgot to add the tomato puree, oops! So ended up with abit of ketchup on it!

I had ham, pepper and onion SW quiche - this was the first time i have made this and i loved it served with new potatoes, broccolli and beans

Boiled rice, 1/3 tin chickpea dahl, peppers, onion and mushrooms. Pickled onions.

Then a latte and 2 alpen bars. Nom nom :D

Tomorrow is spag bol .

was not v hungry as bad p. pains so just a hexb soup with roll

Boiled rice, 1/3 tin chickpea dahl, peppers, onion and mushrooms. Pickled onions.

Then a latte and 2 alpen bars. Nom nom :D

Tomorrow is spag bol .

Lexi can I have your recipe for Slow roasted chinese beef pretty please? x

Found it. Was being dim as getting Hubbys man flu!

Last edited:
Lentil and veg curry with brown rice - all kind of thrown together and hoped for the best. Still hungry so Hexa of cheese with grapes, then 2 mikados. Still looking around for something else, may have to go to bed before things go a bit wrong!

Back