Whats for tea tonight?

Ive had mine! does it still count? I had lamb with Spicy couscous toms, cucumber and lettauce followed by a cherry muller light... yum

Well I thought so! Oh and I had 2 tsp of mint sauce... is that a syn or is it free?

Last edited:
Weigh day looming tomorrow so something not stodgy - might have a red day today and have chicken with roasted veg

no idea tonight - my friends are cooking in a 'come dine with me' fashion but i dont know what.

I bet its not healthy though :( xxx

its lunchtime now and ive got left overs from the fridge and i have to say its much yummier than i was expecting - plain boiled rice, brocoli, mixed mushrooms, peppers, and onions then i poured a tin of asda smart price chilli con carne over the top (which i cant remember if its free or maybe just 1 syn?). I know i will regret it later as its WI but i know my body works better (and i follow plan 100%) when i eat 2 or 3 good big meals a day, it certainly stops me looking round for whatever i can get!

its lunchtime now and ive got left overs from the fridge and i have to say its much yummier than i was expecting - plain boiled rice, brocoli, mixed mushrooms, peppers, and onions then i poured a tin of asda smart price chilli con carne over the top (which i cant remember if its free or maybe just 1 syn?). I know i will regret it later as its WI but i know my body works better (and i follow plan 100%) when i eat 2 or 3 good big meals a day, it certainly stops me looking round for whatever i can get!

1 syn per can on ee and green! i never knew that! have a couple lurking in the back of the cupboard :)

considering its smart price, 50p a tin, it really is handy to use as a sauce/gravy and i dont think the taste tastes cheap at all (if ya know what i mean!!) have you tried the asda chickpea dahl? that is also yummy and syn free on green and ee - i always think everyone should know about that - i eat so many tins!

I am having the Jamie Oliver (SW adapted) Fish Pie... I found the recipe on the recipe section x

Back