Whats for tea tonight?

Sounds lush......the only thing that will break my 'red day only' rule is that blasted chick pea dhal! Wish they'd just make it 200 syns to stop me thinking about it so much!!

LOL at Lisaberry, I had Chickpea dahl curry ala OH. He fried up some mince, added the chickpea dahl, peppers, mushies, onions, passata (for the 1/3 SF) and cooked that. Served it with rice, OM NOM NOM

cracked black pepper salmon with stir fry me thinks.

im on the look out for lunch ideas, so shall be watching this thread closely for ideas.

mmmm all sounded yummmmmm
im thinking off making a blt as it will be 9ish when im home from work so bit late 2 start cooking

day off 2moz though so im gonna make a v hot n spicy chicken curry with SW chunky chips for the 1st time (fingers crossed ha)

Think I might make a big pot of chilli tonight...then I can freeze some for lunches etc too :)

Cottage pie tonight :eat: We are need of comfort food after standing on a wet and windy field last night watching my son play rugby lol..............did we have a summer????:rolleyes:

curry rice and chipsssssssss

I am not sure yet! Meant to be doing the fishy week so I'll need to buy something. Fancy a lightly smoked salmon fillet, but not sure what to have with it!

We're having sausage casserole..yumm

For lunch we're having SW breaded fish (1.5 syns a portion), chips and mushy peas. Can smell it cooking now..yummmmm :drool:

Back