Whats for tea tonight?

I am not sure yet! Meant to be doing the fishy week so I'll need to buy something. Fancy a lightly smoked salmon fillet, but not sure what to have with it!

I had that the other night... we roasted the lightly smoked salmon with some baby plum tomatoes, red onion cut into wedges, mushrooms, mixed peppers and courgette... and seasoned well... It was REALLY good and the juices from the veg kept the salmon nice and tender.

Err, isnt there already a "what's for tea tonight?" thread. The problem with starting new threads all the time is that there can still be threads with active participants that have something interesting, that slip down to page 2 before anyone's had a chance to see it

(oh and to answer original Q - dunno- got a wedding venue visit this afternoon then our wedding stationer is coming over tonight so gotta be something quick - last night if it helps was butternut squash risotto from EE cookbook -with added scallops)

I have no idea, on a green...hmmmmm?!?!

Any ideas?

sorry im new to this site n i didnt realise thats theres was rules about posting the same questions !!!! consider myself told off lol im sure i will get 2 grips with the site soon its been so helpful and very encouraging im really enjoying it

Sorry it sounded like telling off, it wasnt meant to.There's a thread I've bumped up to page one called something like "before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub-forums" - read the first page of that which should help you navigate the forums" As it happens, people seem to be joining in on this one anyway - so maybe this is going to be the new what's for tea thread anyway!I just get a bit grumpy on multiple threads on the same topic as I post on a few folders - when you are reading a glastonbury festival folder and there are about 10 different weather threads on the front page it gets a bit frustrating!!

Tonight I am having, burger chips and coleslaw

SW chips (free)
Homemade burger (free)
Small wholemeal roll (HXB)
2 x slices of low low cheese (HXA)
Free coleslaw

Cannot wait :D

Back