Whats for tea tonight?

Roast lamb, broccoli, carrots and dry-roasted potatoes with synned yorkies and gravy. Roll on tea-time!
Dawn x

That made my mouth water!!! I LOVE roast lamb!! xxx

I'm on nights so will prob grab a past n sauce around 3am!!

Having chicken, fennal and pepper pasta with olives and a HEA of feta tonight. Been looking forward to it all day.

I'm trying (for the first time) KFC chicken SW style (3 syns for the breadcrumbs as I've used my Hex), SW chips (free) and a huge superfree salad with low fat dressing (1 syn).

Hubby wasn't impressed when he saw the chicken boiling in a pan...

Burgers from joes sausages with a EL laughing cow on top with loads of cabbage :D.
OMG the burgers are divine!

i wanna come round your house for tea and try me some joes!!!:D

Cold roast ham, a fried egg, SW chips and 2 big field mushrooms with pickled onions.

*chomp*

I have just had a Jacket Potato (HexB) (227g) with Tuna as I am on a red day, 2 tablespoons salad cream light (2 syns) and 2 teaspoons of Low margarine (2 syns) mixed with spring onion and cucumber and a side of picked beetroot - Lovely :)

Nomnomnom - These sound yummy..

Batchelors rice, quorn bolognaise, and steamed carrots and baby corn :p

Keep hearing fab things about this chick pea dhal .... just not been brave enough to try it yet ........ must defo give it a whirl

Keep hearing fab things about this chick pea dhal .... just not been brave enough to try it yet ........ must defo give it a whirl

I was the same, never even heard of it before reading on here about it & no way would I have had something like that from a tin before :eek: So glad I did try it as its a great easy quick meal !

Think I'm going to make Bol for tea tonight. I'll do spaghetti for dh and cauli rice for me. Yummmmm!
Definitely a danone activia for pud... Can't believe how much nicer than millers they are!

OH wants fish and chips so im either having....

Cod (batter removed) and SW Wedges

or

Spanish Omlette

or

Jacket potato with tuna and sp onion - i might have this for lunch tomorrow but i dont think i can wait!! lol

Back