Whats for tea tonight?

Im going to be creative 2nite n give this a try (never made it before so fingers crossed)

chicken breasts covered in a honey. chilli, garlic n soy glaze with chunky chips

will keep u posted on how it goes

wish me luck lols

I've carried over 10 syns this week, so going for Singapore fried Rice tonight from Chinese take away :) x

Thinking about dinner already, what are we like ;)

My boyfriends off work, so got him making some home made burgers. Lamb and mint and normal beef mince with herbs. Saving all my healthy extras today so I can have some pittas or rolls and cheese :)

SW Fish & Chips :) Doing Extra Easy so will have a salad on the side too :) x

The creamy cabonara last night was lush and tonights dinner is homemade chicken kiev's with slimming world chips and peas yum !
x

SW chips, SW kfc chicken and beans nom nom

I am having Ostrich tonight, with jacket potatoes, veg and corn on the cob. Haven't had ostrich before... should be interesting. :p

I'm having home made burgers topped with bacon and cheese (A) and served with a huge salad and some relish for a couple of syns.

I'm having chip shop fish and chips tonight! Weigh in is in the morning so it won't go on by then and then I have the whole week to sort it!!! And before everyone says it will affect it it doesnt for me in all the time i've been doing SW I can get away with night before bad meals!!

Back