Whats for tea tonight?

Egg n beans. Too tired to cook properly tonight, I need a wife/housekeeper/mother :(

Our chinese takeaway was horrible. It was really greasy and unpleasant:cry: They must have had a different cook on.

I made a yummy mixed veg baked risotto - Oh I lurve risotto!! I always think it tastes naughty yet it is freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Please could you post the recipe cos mine never turn out right :)

We had gammon steak with pineapple ring, sw chips and mushy peas

cous cous, salad, stuffed pepper with philli soft cheese and fillet fish dessert fat free fromage frais with sweetner and choc highlights mixed into it.

Made the spag carbonara from Philly website.....well worth a look, added onion and mrooms to the mix yum yum also had with 1 x Asda GFY petit pain(unable to find this on SW syns grr) spotted another post saying it was 8 syns so will go for that! lol

Jo x

tis boyfriends birthday so chinese takeaway, singapore noodles and lemon chicken mmmmm

It's not yet 9am but I'm thinking about my dinner already!!
I'll be having quorn sausages and loadsa mash with peas and onion gravy :)

That's our planned dinner for Saturday night and I'm already salivating over the thought! :eating:

Tonight we are having Veggie Spaghetti Bolognese - requested by teenage son who has decided to jump on board and join OH, my mum and me on SW. Can't wait. :D

Mine is in the slow cooker already :)
Beef casserole - diced beef, carrots, swede, shallots, tomatoes and stock and I'll have it with savoy cabbage and cauliflower.

I'm having chicken, Onion and pepper kebabs grilled in reggae reggae sauce with Mexican rice and salad (5 SYNS in total But worth it )

Extra Easy Chicken Tikka and Rice :)

Mine is in the slow cooker already :)
Beef casserole - diced beef, carrots, swede, shallots, tomatoes and stock and I'll have it with savoy cabbage and cauliflower.

Snap!!!

I have beef stew in the slow cooker!! Beef, carrots, leeks, onions, stock and seasoning!! I like to add 2 tsp of bisto gravy granules when i get in to thicken the sauce (for 1 syn)

Having it with rice and some SF veg :D xx

Back