Whats for tea tonight?

Just had the ultimate in comfort food- Sausages (Joes Chilli & garlic) with beans and mashed potatoes! (No SF but have eaten my mass in veggies and fruit today and will make sure i only eat syns or SF for the rest of today).

Tea was - Beef hotpot - made like the lamb one in the mag but this time put a load of shallotts in yum yum. Was delish so thats another comfort food tea on my huge list lol....didn't serve it with veg cos there were loads for 2 people so 1/3 SF would have been the shallotts and carrots? I hope!

Jo x

my take on Lamb Tagine (lamb, onion, pasata, toms, herbs) all in slow cooker turning yummy as we talk.. only prob is pre-browning the lamb has made me feel ill.. case i did it is 7am lol .. but be worth it tonight.. having it with oven "roast" potatos, green beans and brocoli :)

Gammon, egg and sw chips n salad tonight for us.. really looking forward to it !!

Jacket Potato, ham, cottage cheese & a big bowl of Salad :)

Sounds yummy EB!!

Im off to Toby carvery tonight with OH and another couple :candledinner:

then tomorrow for the footy in having bacon sweet potato skins (with homemade salsa), salad, SW quiche and SW wedges!!! I CANT WAIT!! xxx

Beef stew with polenta dumplings in the slow cooker... It's smelling fantastic!

I'm trying a recipe from the magazine as well - mango glazed chicken and potatoes with veg. Will probably serve with some boiled rice!

Emily

how do you make polenta dumplings?

I make it up as per the packet instructions, only using half stock and half water, and adding some garlic and herb shaker (scwartz), salt and pepper. When cooked I use a dessert spoon to scoop and shape them, and place on a plate. When they are all cooled, I refridgerate them so they are set well, then add them to the stew about 30 mins before serving.

I make it up as per the packet instructions, only using half stock and half water, and adding some garlic and herb shaker (scwartz), salt and pepper. When cooked I use a dessert spoon to scoop and shape them, and place on a plate. When they are all cooled, I refridgerate them so they are set well, then add them to the stew about 30 mins before serving.

wow,they sound amazing.is the instructions on the packet?and are they synned .

rissotto.....not a recipie just a made up one with bacon,chicken,quorn sausage,peppers,celery,onion.

It's 5 syns for 28g, so quite high, but I really like them, I make them quite small so get 2 small dumplings for the 5 syns.

I've also used the ready made stuff which is 1 syn for 28g, but I like the seasonings in it, which you can't add with the ready made stuff.

Back