Whats for tea tonight?

Oooh lots of chicken. Me.. its Er... chicken, lots of veg, roast potatoes (with fry light and rosemary), sweetcorn, stuffing (small one 2) and gravey (2). Yummy yumm x

I just made some lovely soup!
Few potatoes, carrots, leeks, red pepper, courgette, chickpeas, rosemary, salt & pepper, chilli flakes, mushrooms + juice, chicken stock.
Then I boiled it all up and blended it once it was cooked.
Nom nom nom :D

a cooked breakfast for us!
potato cubes,bacon,quorn sausage,beans,toms,mushrooms,poached eggs.

We're having grilled lamb steaks and crushed new potatoes with a little butter and think I'll add some feta cheese to use up a HexA, with peas and green beans

Super quick meal of Batchelors Chicken and Mushroom pasta & sauce with a microwave sachet of carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn stirred in. 3 x babybel light (HEA) crumbled on top. Lazy but tasty :p (and i was cooking for just me :) )

Trying a red day today.

I had Steak with butternut squash wedges, garlic mushrooms and a mountain of carrots, broccoli and green beans. I'm over stuffed, should stopped eating but it was sooooo good!

SW cauliflower cheese bake (OMG!) with potatoes roasted in rosemary and garlic and a quorn peppered steak.

Leftovers tomorrow night - can't wait! :D

That sounds delicious - I'll add it to next week's meals I think.

I had a veggie stew made with onion, garlic, celery, chopped carrots, courgettes, tinned tomatoes, mixed cooked beans, quorn 'chicken' pieces, spices. Cous cous with coriander. (very tasty)

We had roast chicken, herb roasted new potatoes, roast carrots, cauliflower, swede and a few mushy peas with a sprinkle of gravy.

Chicken Fried Rice, done the BritMum way!

Back