Whats for tea tonight?

The chicken & mushroom pie from this months mag. (only I'm using turkey :D)

xx

I am having a bit of a mixed bag really: Bought a cauliflower earlier & decided to make a chicken & Mushroom pasta pack, then mix the two together & top with mozzerella & oven bake - so will see how that turns out, to go with it I have some chilli roasted wedges cooking & aome roasted tomatoes :)

Tea tonight - SW chips, bean, egg, and Morrisons eat smart sausages, will have to have a fruit later as no veg left for my 1/3 superfree though am munching on carrot all day today!

FYI sure these sausages used to be free!
Morrisons Eat Smart, Pork Chipolata Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 10 pack, chilled 40g each

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Well after I've washed every dish in the house i might be bothered to make something other than beans on toast so we'll see then haha

FYI sure these sausages used to be free!
Morrisons Eat Smart, Pork Chipolata Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 10 pack, chilled 40g each

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Hi JoJo, yes they did, but SW have now reviewed this and now 1/2 each. Still really low, the only ones I know are free are "Joes sausages", but they are costly. x

Had Sweet Chilli Chicken last night (receipe in old SW magazine). 1/2 syn per serving. Served it with wholegrain rice and portion of SW chips. Really lovely. Mmmmmm....

Morrocan rice and chick peas from SW mag. But i dont like the taste of the orange, thats all i can taste - anyone have any ideas how to overpower the orange taste? was thinking harissa paste?
x

I've only just joined the site so hoping Im posting this correctly!
Im having 'Traditional Chicken Soup' from one of the SW cookbooks. Have had some pasta and bolognese for lunch so just having something light for dinner :)

I'm just going to have savoury rice with some cold chicken tonight, got some people coming over for dinner though so I'm cooking them salmon in a creamy white wine sauce, no tasty meal for me :(

Back