Whats for tea tonight?

I have no idea, haha!! Not that organised today as I am suffereing with a bad head cold!
Think It will be pure comfort food though, so thinking maybe SW chips & something.........:D haha

quorn sausages,mashed potatoe,cabbage,carrots,fine green beans and gravy!! yum!

chicken chilli with low fat noodles and salad - my OH is away this weekend so I made all my meals up front so I have absolutely nothing to do

Sounds fabbie.

How do you make the free apple sauce?

xxxx

hey .. I just got a couple of cooking apples off my tree , peeled and chopped them , zapped in microwave for a few mins and added some sweetener .. now I have said that I am sure someone is going to tell me I have to syn cooked fruit .. but it was only a little bit and not cooked for long ....

I just had quorn sausages, "fried" egg, sauteed potatoes, beans and fried onions. It was yummy.

So in the end I have opted for: Chilli Cous Cous stuffed Roasted peppers topped with babybel cheese (hea), with Linda McCartney sausages & pea's & sweetcorn on the side - YUMMY!

Just had some fish cakes, SW chips and salad.

I'm not a huge fan of salad but surprised myself by how much of an improvement beetroot makes!

Someone please tell me beetroot is free?!?

SW beef lasague with SW chips (if they turn out ok :cross:, first time cooking them) and mushy peas :eating:

I had a hearty beef stew with mashed potatoes (the family came around) I had planned to do the giant jaffa cake but it went deliciously wrong!!
I added the orange jelly too early and in sank into the sponge base. After scratching my head for a while (figuratively) I filled the (now orange soaked) flan case with strawberries and then drizzled the melted bornville chocolate over them. It went down very well.

tonight we have roast chicken dinner mmmmmm lunch will be left over sheperds pie and greens from night before

Back