Whats for tea tonight?

I will soon be putting my chicken in the slow cooker so we can have a scrummy roast dinner: Chicken, roast pots, sugar snap peas, carrot & swede mash, cabbage & a small yorkie pud - Y.U.M.M.Y!!

Extra Easy Roast Dinner for me tonight! All this talk of food is making me hungry already!!

I am going to have a semi roast! Dan and the girls have these posh sausages from sainsburys but I'm on a green day and having quorn ones. Will put roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, cabbage and yorkshire puddings with them. Will cook a real roast in the week.

I just blew up my oven so probably beans on toast!! lol!! Ooops xx

Turkey breast with SW sausage meat stuffing (w/meal bread from B choice and low syn sausage with onion and sage mushed in) with potatoes and parsnips done in frylight, a yorkshire pud, cauliflower and sprouts.

Looking forward to this!!!!

I'm a wee bit hungover after going out for my birthday so lots of food needed for me today!
I had bacon, scrambled egg, tinned toms and mushrooms for brekkie
Im just about to have a roast for lunch (no spuds for me as I do red) and I'm thinking of having some mashed swede with quorn sausages for tea.
Might have some yogurt and frozen berries for pud later mmmmm

Roast beef and piles of veg for me! on EE so some dry roasted tatties too yummy x

well after a really bad weekind meaning.kebab and chips ,big iced chelsea bun pinched a few sweets from the quality srteet tin,a vegtable and cheese pasty and more chips and onion rings....oops. i think i need to be a real angel this week and hold back on my syns ,hopefully this will help with the weekends damage , im going to have diet coke chicken and rice and will eat fruit all day

Sw carbonara tonight with some mushrooms thrown in. Not 1/3 veg in this meal but my lunch was 100% veg soup and ill have some fruit for desert.

Back