Whats for tea tonight?

Birdseye salmon in a garlic & herb butter (syn free yay!) served with baby carrots, green beans and maybe some BNS chips

Fish night - Pan fried lemon sole, garlic tiger prawns or scallops (or what the heck, both), with saute potatoes and salad not forgetting a cheeky glass of Friday wine!

Tonight I'm having a ham, cheese, red onion and mushroom omlette using spicy Mexicana cheese and I'm serving it with spanish style potato wedges and some mangetout beans!

My friend is coming for dinner tonight. At first I was in a panic :eek: thinking she will be disappointed to be served my "diet" food, but now I don't think she will even notice! hehehe ;)

I am making a cheesy vegetable bake (fusilli, broccoli, cauli, pepper and tomatoes)

Pudding is Eton Mess (0% greek yogurt sweetened with rhubarb jam, broken meringue, raspberries and blueberries)

And lashings of red wine :D

just having a bowl of homemade veggie soup and 2 hardboiled eggs(fancied them!).
had wedges,salad and chick pea dahl for lunch :)

Ham, egg and SW chips :)

i'm going to have potato skins with mushrooms,peppers,onions and cheese (HA) with BNS chips had a slimming world "fry" up for brekkie saving syns for my voddy tonight :) lol xxx

Home made chicken and vegetable soup with 3 slices WW danish brown bread (HEB) to dip :)

Back