Whats for tea tonight?

we are having chunky chicken and sausage casserole with brocolli and green beans.....after weigh in....cant wait!!!

I have made the Italian chickpea stew, going to have it with boiled rice, sugar snap peas & broccoli. Love a good 'old green day where I can totally fill up on healthy food :D x

I'm having trout (with chilli & pepper), SW Chips, Mushy peas (and some carrots and broccolli to make up my 1/3 SF). But I have eaten an absolute ton of fruit today due to forgetting proper food for lunch, a mugshot is waaay too small!

We've had mushy pea curry and jacket potato. I am hoping that I can undo our weekend aways diet before weigh in on Wednesday by eating lots of super speed foods.

Michelle

Tonight it's slow cooked beef curry out of the freezer served with rice, broccoli and cauliflower

tonight will be leftovers from last nights chicken curry - hopefully it will taste as good tonight as it did last night :D

Got some left over roast chicken, carrots and brocoli to try and work wonders with.... any ideas :) Thinking noodles and soy sauce maybe!

Back