Whats for tea tonight?

mixed veg and HEA cheese omlette with BNS chips. I'm really going to try and cut down on carbs a but but there so handy and cheap! lol xx

i just had to get fish and chips for hubby on the way home had a mad day in the garage with my car from 9.30 till 3 arghhhh lol i have a pepper roasting in the oven with some quorn sausages and some savory rice in the microwave but my do the chips smell good

i just had to get fish and chips for hubby on the way home had a mad day in the garage with my car from 9.30 till 3 arghhhh lol i have a pepper roasting in the oven with some quorn sausages and some savory rice in the microwave but my do the chips smell good
I can almost garuntee (sorry cant spell) that they wont taste anywhere near as good as you think they will!

Just made the Rich Beef Stew & Mustard mash from the EE cookbook, served it with cabbage and it was sooooooooooooo good!! :)

Sorry but what are BNS chips??

We are having a bit of a mish mash tonight, bolegnese, pasta and a few SW chips (I cam smell them now and tummy is rumbling!!!!)

Sorry but what are BNS chips??

We are having a bit of a mish mash tonight, bolegnese, pasta and a few SW chips (I cam smell them now and tummy is rumbling!!!!)

sorry BNS chips butternut squash chips just roasted butternut squash chunks sprayed with frylight and seasoned with what you fancy. First had them back on the weight watchers days, but nice for a change, a pain peeling and chopping though! lol xx

pasta with chicken in a creamy tomato and mushroom sauce

we are having beefsteak tomatoes stuffed with savory rice and a pork chop and a quorn sausage and brocolli.

Wow - Just had m Liver & Bacon Casserole & It is soooooooooo yummy!!! This also coming from a non-liver eater (well do like pate but thats as close as I have ever gotton to eating liver before :) )
So easy to make, quick & tasty!! Yummy Yum!!

i ended up having chicken breast with philadelphia and garlic and baby boiled potatoes and mushy peas ) loads of em :)

jus havin a pudding now :)

raspberries, broken up alpen apple and sultana added to a bowl covered in a pear fat free yoghurt :)

Back