Whats for tea tonight?

I marinade chicken in soy sauce and lemon juice, then fry it in Fry Light and mix it with rice, peppers, onions etc. Kinda like a healthy fried rice - it's yummy! Getting hungry already :D

We've had SW Singapore noodles - recipe posted on another thread.

Was absolutely delish,which I was surprised about as it was so easy to make and with very little ingredients.

Michelle

mmmmmm i had tesco finest mini rack of lamb with sw roasties and lots of veg and mint sauce followed by quark mixed with sachet options and 3 mini co-operative meringues crushed and mixed 5 syns

We are having spaghetti bolognese, made by my step daughter! She is out the kitchen slaving away as I type! hahahahaha
She's a good cook for 16, so its gonna be yummy....

SW Chips in the oven atm. Having Steak with my Hex A Cheese on top and egg with it. Plus fruit for pudding. I deserve it after Zumba, never again!

I just had a lovely sw curry recipe i found on here (that someone said was in the curry sw book). Was gorgeous. Mean to put courgette in it, but i didnt have any so just used some squash i had to use up. With rice. YUMMY.

I've just had pasta, with tomato and laughing cow lights x2 (are these HEA?). This was after my WI tonight and I couldn't be bothered to cook anything else. So pleased though as I lost 4lb this week making it a total of 11lb in 4 weeks :0)

looking forward to tonight making a SW curry NOM :) looking forward to it lol :) just got to survive a day at work first lol

Having Birdseye salmon in garlic & herb butter (Syn free yay!) served with butternut squash chips and some mixed veggies - baby carrots, green beans, cauliflower

Tonight is chicken breast stuffed with garlic and herb philly with sw chips, brocolli, carrots and gravy :D

Beef chow mein (HM) with sugar snap peas, cut green beans, baby sweetcorn, fine stem broccoli and mushrooms :)

Back