Whats for tea tonight?

I had a roast earlier with my fave veg in the world...mashed swede!
That was at half 2 and I didn't have brekkie so I think I might need something else later... Might have a bit of salad and an Alpen light!

I just had 2 very large cheeseburgers that my boyfriend made for me they were absolutely gorgeous! Works for my every time i am craving fatty foods.

As it is DHs birthday today have just cooked a beautiful rump steak, peas, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and new potatoes. Followed by the Chocolate and Rasbery mouse (found recipe on here think it came from *honeys* thankyou) and it was beautiful and only a few syns in the whole of the meal.

Tonights tea will be salmon fillet sprinkled with shwartz salmon mix with HEB wedges as on red day with green beans ,sugarsnap peas and cherry tomatoes followed by a punnet of grapes which i will take to the cinema......how good am i lol

Tonight we are having Salmon bake (with cheese sauce, veg and pasta)

Homemade beefburgers, sw chips and salad for us tonight :D
is beef mince free ? coz I wanna do burgers this week and im a bit dubious about using quorn mince for it lol..

ive never had salmon before :S

i might try it ... im staying clear of carbs apart from my scan bran and 1 slice of nimble per day. what should i have with it ?

im trying to maximize my intake of speed and super speed foods this week to combat the piece of chocolate cake i ate yesterday lol

Trying a new recipe tonight - butternut squash risotto done in the Slow Cooker :)

Mushroom stroganoff (1.5syns for RF creme fraiche)
Served with SW chips

Back