Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli and either sw chips or brown rice...Chilli is in the slow cooker as we speak :)

I'm going to make the pork schnitzel from this month's magazine. No red cabbage though as tesco didn't have one :-( Will have cauli, broccoli and carrots instead.

we are having quick aloo gobi.......its one of those recipie cards from morrisons but will adapt to sw which looking at it just means fry light instead of oil,lol!

I'm thinking... chicken and bacon in a creamy mushroom sauce with sweet roast potatoes and veg.

Dinner almost ready - chicken bacon-wrapped parcels, baby carrots, sugar snaps and mashed potatoes!

spanish chicken and cous cous my oh made for me!

I had stuffed giant mushrooms from the October magazine. Used quorn bacon and they were lovely and very filling. And butternut squash chips.

Having lemon meringue quark later.

how was the quorn bacon? was it the frozen stuff?

Mustard and cognac meatballs served with rice and a side dish of roasted veg.

I had THE best tea ever!!!!
Homemade donar meat (tastes exactly like what you get from the take away) which is completely free on EE or a red day!!!

I used a pitta bread as my hexb and had salad and a lil ketchup! didn't have any chilli sauce =( but it was AMAZING!!!!!!

xxx

how was the quorn bacon? was it the frozen stuff?

Yes, I fried a couple of the frozen quorn rashers (half a syn each?) and chopped them up. They worked well, but I think the lemon zest was the taste that made the dish really good.

I have been trying to get hold of soya bac-os, but I don't think they are available any more :confused: Sure I saw them in Morrisons a few weeks ago, but it must have been a dream LOL

Tonight we are having Joe's hot n spicy chicken, with spicy tomato sauce, roasted veg and sweet potato chips

Back