Whats for tea tonight?

Trying risotto for the first time ever since i'm alone tonight the Oh pulled his face when i said what i was making lol! then will have half a fat free choc cake with choc quark to scoff whilst x factor on good times :)

Smoked salmon and dill fishcakes with stirfried vegetables, satsumas and a Mullerlight! My life is so exciting!!!!X

was going to paella but then saw a reduced t bone steak so am having steak with pot wedges with mushrooms, onions & peas & sin free rice pudding for afters

Green day so was a massive onion, quorn mince & mixed in a tin of baked beans rather than add pasta , obviously herbs n spices n that too

Then a big punnet of grapes for afters

i've just polished off a huge bowl of chicken and bacon pasta topped with my hXa cheese, was yummy.

Change of events, ended up having pasta bolognaise.. made the sauce with left over soup for some extra superfrees!

just had a chicken korma (from sw 100 saucy secrets book) with rice and sw chips and it was absolutely gorgeous

Homemade burgers and sw wedges....lovely!! :)

I just had the sweet and sour chicken from an old magazine, and i can honestly say it was disgusting do not try to attempt to make this, its got the sour but missing the sweet. lol

tonight we had chicken wraps with salad and corn on the cob , yumm

Tonight we're having fajitas with wedges and salad while we watch the X factor results :)

I am about to go bung in the ingredients in the slow cooker for a bacon & liver casserole. I will serve it with chilli roasted pots, broccoli & carrots :D

I'm having KFC (sw style) and coleslaw, cooking a roast for my OH and family though!

Prawn rissotto for tea tonight, never made it before so hoping it turns out ok :) x My BF lloves prawns so should be a hit with him.

Sweet onion and mushroom pasta

oh nooooooooooooo, back to the drawing bord for me!! I could only get lamb's liver & It smells awfull :( Hubby has tried it but says its nice, he said i definatly has an iron after taste. I actually really am disliking its cooking smell & so don't think I'll be having it afterall :(

Back