Whats for tea tonight?

I am have steamed chicken, jacket potato with my healthy extra a cheese on top along with a big plate of superfree veg.

Tonight i'm having home-cooked chicken chow mein: 71g chicken, 205g fresh egg noodles (2syns) mushrooms, onions, soy sauce and a fresh stir-fry veg pack (bean sprouts etc)
xxxx

Going out for a carvery tonight - planning to have turkey, pile my plate with veg and avoid the buttery new potatoes. Might treat myself to a yorkshire pud though!

Pasta with pasatta & salmon with lots of veg (leeks, onions, peas, sweetcorn, mushroom, tomato) in the sauce.
Just finished making the sauce so it will can get all the flavours mixing for an hour or two before we eat it.
Cant wait for it. =D

I think im going to have some quorn nuggets and sw chips as had lunch late!

I made fish pie:

Mixed frozen fish from Tesco cooked in the microwave for 3 minutes added to cooked mixed veg and all mixed together with a sachet of Schwartz Cheese Sauce and topped with Smash. Lovely jubly!

Green day - I had a massive n i mean massive jacket spud with 2 x HEA of cheese, full tub of LF cottage cheese and onions and m/rooms, am full to bursting and still have a b choice left!!!!!! sure i'll fit 2 alpen light bars in later lol...such a pig!

Red day for me - chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, served with new potatoes (HEB), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and gravy

Leftover chickpea curry with lots of nibbly things - minty couscous, falafels, butternut squash chips, rose harissa/greek yoghurt dip. Partaaay!!! :bunnydance:

Now THAT sounds gorgeous, very up my street! And I have loads of fresh mint that needs using so thanks for the idea !

for tea tonight is gammon, Egg, sw chips and beans :)

i could never be bothered to cook properly for just myself (OH works away) but since starting SW i've been having proper meals every night and the ideas on here have really helped, thanks guys :D

Back