Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having slow cooked pork fillet with BNS roasted & some other veg, probably runner beans. Going to have Sin free BBQ sauce to go on top of the pork.

Im making sticky ginger chicken and stir-fried:-
  • onions
  • garlic
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • broccoli
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • sugar snaps
  • beansprouts
so a total of 3.5 syns nomnomnom

Seared tuna steak, with homemade salsa, a few SW Chips, and lots of salad :eat:

I'm having tuna steak tonight as well :) Will prob just cook it in lemon juice with a slice of lemon and some black pepper on it, and have it with a massive plateful of veg

Then the divine Total 0% yogurt with a white choc Options stirred in, topped with some blackberries, yummy!

Mixed grill, new potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, corn on the cob and a huge mixed salad, DH is cooking it as we speak :D

I have just had egg fried rice- used some pork loin steak-(which is on offer in asda!) fried it with onion- added frozen peas and sweetcorn all with fry light of course! Then add this all to a seperate wok of cooked basmati rice again in a bit of frylight- stir it all through, break a couple of eggs into it stiring all the time- then into bowls and soy sauce to taste - yummy and free on extra easy!!

I was entertaining tonight. Made a jamie recipe - chicken cacciatore 1.5 syns a portion for the red wine yum! Served with potatoes, parsnips and carrots roasted in hexb olive oil, Rosemary and garlic. Followed by sf jelly with raspberries in

im having chicken, its the first we've had in ages, probably this year! I shall be using some of the chicken for works dinner, pasta and mayo :D
I was slightly nervous about being on a diet and having it but its all fitted in and planned out! I resisted the apple pie yesterday so i can today :D

i made a big massive pot of chilli lastnight

my own version

the whole pot is 3 syns

extra lean mince
2 red peppers
1 green pepper
box of mushrooms
1 red onion
4 oxo cubes
2 tins of chopped toms
garlic
and a jar of jalapenos

i added chilli powder and a half a packet of schwartz chilli con carne mix

i had it last night but il have it again today .. i love it :)
yummmmmmmmm

Quorn hotdogs with SF onion chutney and ketchup. Served with potato wedges... all while watching the fireworks!

Back