Whats for tea tonight?

It was going to be 3 Bean Chilli and brown rice, but I've just realised that I need to finish off the spinach in the fridge by tomorrow, so I am thinking Haddock and Spinach Cheesy Melt, with loads of steamed veg now :)

Last edited:
Lemon and Thyme Roasted Chicken, Sweet Potato Mash, Leeks, Peas and Gravy - might have a yorkshire pud for 3 syns??

Good old jacket potato and beans here!!

I hope you dont mind me joining in ;) this evening i am having a mixed grill sort of thing, SW sausage, pork Chop fat removed, SW rissole 1 syn beans and mushrooms, tomatoes and onion done into a stir fry thingy my plate will be piled with this keeping in line with my super free. I am looking forward to it :D

I am in the mood for a casserole type dish: I have some veggie soup all made up, I am tempted to add some quorn pieces now I would LOVE some dumplings but I fear that is probably overkill lol

I'm having Iceland's Salmon and Prawn in a Seafood Sauce which is just 2.5 syns on original and EE. I'm having it with steamed veg - working late tonight so won't have time to do anything that won't go in a microwave before I transform into 'mum taxis' for Brownies and Scouts :rolleyes:

I made a cottage pie with turkey mince with lots of vegetables and half a teaspoon of cornflour. . So scrummy and half left over for another meal.

Back