Whats for tea tonight?

Tesco HL Cumberland sausages @ 1 syn each. Served with BNS mash, carrots, green beans and broccoli... and maybe some gravy too.

its spaghetti carbonara tonight yum!!

Im making "dead good carbonara" too :D
never used this particular recipe before -although I will be "tweaking" as I have lots of mushrooms Im going to add...
it will come in at 4syns plus a heA

I am having salmon, jacket potato and veg

I'm making a nice big stir-fry with chicken and baby sweetcorn, onion, mushroom, pepper, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots served with egg noodles and a soy sauce garlicky sauce :) x

Jacket potato with beans, tuna in xl mayo, ham and salad and a HEX of cheese.
All the fillings get put in the centre of the table and we help ourselves as we go along.
One of my fave dinners :)

Not decided yet - came on here for some inspiration!

I have plenty of vegies but want to do something meaty as I am back on a couple of red days this week. Had a yummy stirfry at lunch, mushrooms, onions, garlic, ginger, peppers, chilli & mussles with soy sauce that was nice so could do with something quite different for tonights dinner!

We have brazing steak, whole packet of quorn chunks, whole carton of passata, whole punnet of mushrooms and 1 pepper all cooked for 8 hours in the slow cooker. Lush!

I am having chilli and rice , i have it on now and it smells lovely, roll on six o'clock lol :D

I'm having Chilli too. Made from scratch and it smells delish!!! I'm having mine with 2 x tbls of soured cream at 3syns .

Yum, yum in my tum :D:D

I defrosted some of the lovely veg soup I froze last week. Had to be something piping hot as it is baltic here in the northeast (England) tonight!

The sense of batch cooking and freezing is really coming good at this time of the year. Nothing like red hot soup, stews or casseroles on wintry nights.:eek:

we are having one of my faves! cajun chicken kebabs(chick in cajun spices,peppers,mushrooms) with salad.....and some syns of tommy sauce!

I've got an emergency! I'm about to make SW quiche, but do i need to cook the onion before adding it to the mixture??!

Change of plan tonight-shared an on plan Chinese with my hubby and weighed my portions too! 11 syns in total on sesame prawn toast, chicken chow mein, chicken in oyster sauce and boiled rice. Yum!

Back