Whats for tea tonight?

We ended up having Pork Steak with chilli roasted pots (heb), leeks, cougettes, roasted peppers & tomatoes & big fat mushrooms stuffed with sweet chiili phili - double lush dinner :D :D

Tonight Matthew, I will be having .......

Beef Casserole that I am just about to put in the slow cooker. Nothing like coming in to dinner already cooked!

I can't decide what to have tonight, its either chilli or cottage pie topped with carrot & swede, so think I will make both have which ever takes my fancy & then tomorrow's dinner will be the other! Sorted :D

I too have made veggie soup which I might have as well as some stir-fry from last night as I went chop crazy and have lots of veg to use :) x

I am pleased to report that my husband has started to like to cook so we are having his irish stew that I shown how to make slimming world friendly.

We're having lamb casserole tonight

filet of trout cooked in lemon and tarrogon with red cabbage, minted peas and pototoes (all sin free)
with a parsley sauce mix at 3.5sysns :)

A trip to the vets with my horse ... he`s my baby and he has to stay in for at least a week :( ... better than the alterative .. (PTS) ... but i still feel so sad ... and i now feel like i just want to comfort eat :(

aww daisy :( chin up ... hopefully he is ok ... il keep everything crossed for ya hun

stay clear of the junk food xxx

Quorn shepherds pie with steamed veggies and gravy - nom :eat:

Back