Whats for tea tonight?

Slimming world quiche and salad. Have been weighed in today and after putting 1/2 lb on over the previous fortnight, have lost 1 1/2 lbs this week! :)

This has motivated me no end, but still can't give up my wine syns.

Michelle

this was my dinner!!!

photo%20%2815%29.JPG

Had slimming world chilli, and slimming world deep apple pie.

Was really scrummy this is the third time I have cooked this chilli and it gets better every time. Found the filo pastry on the pie a bit dry tho.

aww daisy :( chin up ... hopefully he is ok ... il keep everything crossed for ya hun

stay clear of the junk food xxx

Thankyou darl .. he`s at the vets now ... best place for him.

I did have a Chargrilled chicken salad from McD`s .. but had no bacon, cheese or salad dressing, literally just the salad and chicken breast ... so free on a Red day ... and i had a diet coke .... thanks for your message hun x x

Tonight Im making Yangchow fried rice -it has marinaded pork n prawns in and will come in at 4syns Max, I have the pork and rice sat in the fridge "ready to go" nonomnom

Slight change of plan for us tonight, we'll now be having "breakfast for dinner" So sausages, SW chips, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and maybe a cheaky (synned of course!) piece of toast for me as I've already had my HEb today.

We are having chilli that I made ready yesterday so it will be all yummy yum & full of flavour now :)

Going to have some chilli roasted pots with it too as I have a HEb left too, so chilli with chilli roasted potatoes & some sugarsnap peas :)

tonight we are having, gammon and egg with beans, also having cauliflower, cant eat enough cauliflower at the minute lol,

We're having lamb casserole from last night. I made way to much so we're having it again tonight.

I just had sweet potato and carrot mash, with steak and some houmus.
None of it really went together very well both otherwise, it was good!

We had Melanzane alla parmigiana ...... basically aubergines layered with tomatoes and mozzarella.

I served it with SW chips and it was lovely, even the whole family like it!!

It probably needed something else with it .... a nice piece of chicken it think as it wasn't very filling.

(The recipe was on the SW calendar that was free with this months mag)

4x birds eye fish fingers in batter (12 syns) with SW wedges and creamy mushy peas, ketchup (1 syn) and nesquick banana 2tsp with hexa milk (2 syns)

yummy!

Back