Whats for tea tonight?

I shall be attempting Vegetable Jambalaya this evening... no idea what it'll be like! (Even if it is vile, my OH will hoover it up - he really will eat anything providing its veggie - and I can just grab something out of the freezer lol)

Lean pork mini burgers, roll (heb) with massive portion of beetrot salad, raw turnip grated and then mixed with 0% greek yogurt + s&p , oh it was lush!!

Testing out a home made chicken katsu recipe with a raspberry and chocolate mousse for dessert (and maybe a glass of wine while x factor's on!) :)

Steak, sw chips, mushroom, tomato, spinach & rocket salad & béarnaise sauce from this months sw mag. Want it now. Can't wait. Gonna have it in front of take that on telly tonight- Eeeeek!

Cobwebs and water.

Only joking. I'm always amazed at how much you can eat on EE Slimming World and no counting and weighing...bliss.

I'm having jacket potato ( my fave) with 3 laughing cow wedges, beans and a mini salad...yummm :p

just did myself cajun salmon with new potatoes and a lettuce and spinach leaf salad and cherry tomatoes.

I had SW wedges with a Lamb Rogan Josh from our local curry house, it was sooooooooo gorgeous, no kidding, they do a "diet" version for their Slimming World girls, no oil added to it .. and it is just sublime ... 6.5 syns for the whole thing ... **yummy** :)

Roast chicken tonight with veg. No gravy for me, only lost 2lbs this week

What do you mean 'only' 2lb - thats a good loss you should be really pleased with that hun x

Tonight I'm on a green day and doing:
Roast chicken (HEXB)
Roasted potatoes, parsnips and carrots (HEXB for olive oil and a couple of syns for honey)
M&S vegetable layer (peas, broad beans, cabbage)
Mmmm and maybe some cauli cheese
Couple of syns for gravy too

I dont feel like it is :eek:
I havent been 100% and I'm only just starting out, my motivation is really lacking

But thank you Sarah :)

2lb is a fab weekly loss hun - 1-2lb is what we should all be aiming towards and a lot of people struggle to lose that much. Well done, especially if you haven't been 100%!
And you can treat yourself to a couple of syns worth of gravy tonight ;)

Morning all

Elb...Sarah is right -2lb is great :happy096:.... Whatever you do, don't start "punishing" yourself with little things like no gravy etc -It probably won't make your loss any better next week and will just make you miserable to boot ;) -as long as its within your syns... eat it :D

Anyhoo -Im having a red day so Im making:-
  • Lamb hotpot (heB),
  • steamed nobbies (brussels)
  • and cabbage (1syn for butter)....
the hotpot is on now and smells scrummy :drool:

2lbs is a fab loss - i have to agree though as i've lost 2lbs this week too! Ha ha!

Chicken, Mushroom, Mozzarella and Chives in Filo Pastry (6 syns) with Roasted sweet potatoe, courgette and peppers

I dont feel like it is :eek:
I havent been 100% and I'm only just starting out, my motivation is really lacking

But thank you Sarah :)

Ah honey don`t loose motivation ..... i lost 4.5 in my first week and was buzzing ... was 110% in the second week but only lost 1.5 ... i was gutted :( but .... loosing 1.5 or 2 lbs a week, over a couple of months is more than a stone, and longterm i`m happy with that ... tbh i`m happy as long as i don`t get a gain :) .... You will get there, as it all starts to sink in and comes easier, i bet you have a good loss next weigh in :D

Back