Whats for tea tonight?

Burrito stuffed peppers, with wedges and salad

kissme said:
Did you make them meatballs hun? I always make mine too wet! and it ends up being spagbol!

My mom made them!

im thinking it will be quorn sausages,wedges and baked beans!!

Roast pork, SW roast potatoes, spring greens, carrots and gravey.

What made it even better was that DH made it ..... it always tastes better when someone else makes it!

I think I might do a quick pasta bake.

Food aversion is only just starting to wear off, so hopefully will get back on track this week, after living off mainly bread and soup for the last couple of months.

Homemade meatloaf (I was inspired by Nigella's receipe from this morning telly,without a tone of duck fat and streaky bacon of course , lol) mangetout, brussels sprouts, mushrooms and JP with blue cheese sauce, nom nom

Tea on a green day - ham(HEB),mushroom and 42g low fat cheese(HEA) omlette, SW chips and beans.....was yummy....still had 26 syns(Sat night planned and didn't have as mush as i thought good times!) and a HEB to have so will have
HEB - 1 brown roll toasted with 1tsp low fat marg = 1 syn 2tsp jam = 1 syn
2 x velvet crunch crips = 8 syn
1 muller light cheesecake yog = 1 syn
1 hi-fi bar = 6 syn
1 pk cadbury buttons 32g = 8.5

I'm on nights lol so gonna pig out ha ha

I'm on a red day so something with king prawns... maybe a curry or a sweet chilli stir fry, not sure yet
Whatever it is I will serve with BNS chips and veggies, and maybe a WM pitta if I still have my HEXB left!

Its one of our fave green day dishes making an appearance again today :D:-
Luxury cauli/vegetable cheese (A+1.5syns) -Im having mine with roast parsnips (0.5) and will do hubby jackets...
It means I get to have the leftovers for my lunch tomorrow and Wednesday too :woohoo:

elb -Nope , don't re-freeze the prawns ...

Pork and apple burgers (home made - 0.5 syns per burger) with roasted vegetables and carrot chips.

No idea... I've stupidly defrosted some prawns which I have no idea what to do with now.
I can't refreeze them can I?

I'm the same - on a red day so decided I want prawns (mainly because I don't really have any other meat in the house!). Am either going to do:
Curry, made with onion, garlic, ginger, spices, passatta and FF yoghurt
Fried with some garlic, LF spread to make garlicy butter prawns, and stuffed into WM pitta bread
Stir fried with garlic, ginger, 5 spice, mushrooms, spring onions and sweet chilli sauce

I still have no idea what I'm having but hopefully that might have given you an idea!

Back