Whats for tea tonight?

if you have prawns you could try the red thai prawn and vegetable curry (not spicy!) from the book 'family feasts for a fiver', made it twice last week and both me and hubby loved it! x if you want i can post it on here if you haven't got the book. Tonight i'm having sw chips, beans and eggs x

if you have prawns you could try the red thai prawn and vegetable curry (not spicy!) from the book 'family feasts for a fiver', made it twice last week and both me and hubby loved it! x if you want i can post it on here if you haven't got the book. Tonight i'm having sw chips, beans and eggs x
Would be fab if you could post the recipe please!
I love prawns but am at a loss as to what to do with them today.

I'm making the strozzapretti pesto rosso, from the recipe board on here. It sounds yummy! And it's WI tonight for me so gonna have a mince pie afterwards as a treat ;)

what can i do with cod and pasta. thats the most edible thing in my kitchen right now. gotta do shopping !!!!!!!!

creamy mushroom pasta made with philly x

Creamy fish pie :)

We have just had poached egg, mushrooms bacon rashers beans and toast (wholemeal of course)

I know it's more luke breakfast but it was super... So full now and all free ... U can't get better than this

Back