Whats for tea tonight?

Just something simple and quick here as i waited until after group to eat tea. Wholemeal toast with spaghetti hoops and scrambled eggs...it was really filling actually!

chocolate_bananas said:
Just something simple and quick here as i waited until after group to eat tea. Wholemeal toast with spaghetti hoops and scrambled eggs...it was really filling actually!

Snap :) xoxo

Omlette .... with lashings of fat free cottage cheese, cucumber and rocket salad ... done with frylight and entirely nomable :) x x x

Wow! Last night my housemate and I did a little food shop and had the most impromptu gorgeous tea ever!!

Got a mixed casserole set which was in the reduced section (40p I think) which had some mixed lentils, veg and we stuck some frozen Yam in it. Added a couple of Quorn sausages, covered with gravy which we made out of Marmite and hot water. Added a couple of spoonfuls of Smash to thicken it up, and put it in the oven for half an hour! WOW!!!

Been very naughty the past week - and didn't go to class (which I'm regretting now) think I put about 2 pounds on which CAN'T HAPPEN! Totally focused and back on it, and if I'm organised I know I'll be fine.

Jacket potato with cheese, beans and loads of crispy salad.

Sausages cooked in caramelized red onion gravy, topped with potato and roast veg on the side.

we have steak,fiery new potatoes and green beans.

Back