Whats for tea tonight?

im currently eating my through spaghetti mixed with passata through and my hxa of cheese sprinkled on top! sooo simple but my absolutle fave!!

Mc donalds :( bad day :( emotional wreck been crying and am so unwell and my bodys all over the place from my pill I think :( booooo I nee to be on track tomorrow... Focus on me :,( such a bad day and feelin sorry for myself and just want cuddles :,( other halfs ex stirin sum crap and all I done was be nice invite her in for coffee when picks up their son and be there for her and now feel like the baddy :(

Just finished pumpkin risotto and cheese (HEA) and a chocolate sprinkle muller light.

Mc donalds :( bad day :( emotional wreck been crying and am so unwell and my bodys all over the place from my pill I think :( booooo I nee to be on track tomorrow... Focus on me :,( such a bad day and feelin sorry for myself and just want cuddles :,( other halfs ex stirin sum crap and all I done was be nice invite her in for coffee when picks up their son and be there for her and now feel like the baddy :(
Don't worry about it too much hun, it happens to all of us and theres no point in beating yourself up over it.
Just get back on track as soon as you can and I hope things sort themselves out for you :)

Thank you :) kind words is what I needed to hear! I want to do this and have the capability just today I can't :( is too much for me at the min. Tomorrow is a new day and I just need to focus on that!

ok last night made sw recipe lamb hotpot, my mum ended up staying for tea so had to make it stretch lol, later on me and my OH were starving again so he had a KFC me on the other hand was very good and had scrambled egg beans n a brown roll toasted (HEB had left) :happy096:
Tonight had special foo yung and boiled rice on Extra Easy( we had a lazy pj day so no cooking) i did ask my C how many syns?? No idea! so took it to be the same as special fried rice at 9.5 syns :confused:

I really don't know what to have tonight. Friday night is curry night in our house, which consists on Waitrose ready meals, so that's out of the question.

Last week hubby made a lovey dinner, but tonight he is opting for a curry.

What do I have that's really easy and really tasty??????

We had moroccan chicken last night, it was scrummy. Tonights dinner is meatballs and homemade spag bol type tomato sauce.

Butternut squash risotto with spinach and goats cheese xx

Back