Whats for tea tonight?

Chinese takeaway for me, oops! :eek:

Lol, you`re not alone ... i was a naughty girl today .. I went shopping with a friend and ended up with a McD`s ... :eek: ... Chicken nuggets ... med fries, diet coke .... EE day so about 19 syns ... also had a wee bar of dairy milk ... oh soooo naughty !! But it was in celebration of something, so i`ve cut myself some slack today ...... ;)

EE Roast Dinner :) Yum!!

Creamy Fish pie with peas and carrots

Ee roast chicken dinner

Chicken roasted with lemon garlic and thyme
And thyme and garlic roasted parsnips and spuds

Followed by rice pudding and fruit :) using hea :) mmmmmm

Mmmmm off to my mums for tea...she is not on slimming world!Dunno what we are having , have hinted at potato hash lol i know my afters are slimming world friendly though.... fat free lemon sponge cake with vanilla quark and jam.....and i'm having half the cake!!! 5.5 syns big fat nom nom nom!

Yakiniku, it is a Japanese/Korean BBQ, but indoors

Roast Pork, (proper) roast potatoes, veg, Yorkshire (just one small one) and gravy...Saved loads of my sins for today lol...Although I've got the hang of doing 'crackling' (family all agree it's the best they've ever had) I managed to resist the temptation of having any, boy that was difficult. Oh and I didn't have any of the cheesecake and cream I did for dessert!

Weigh in tomorrow
;)

Roast chicken with roast potatoes, parsnips and butternut squash, broccoli, carrots and swede (put on my plate before hubby mashed with butter).

Homemade lemon curd muffin .... 12 syns but worth it!!!

We had pasta and bolognese and then i made myself some "magic" porridge as I was still hungry. 28g oats, muller light and chopped up a pear and banana (really filling!)

SW Spag Bol for me after Zumba! Gonna spice it up a bit with a dash of Peri Peri sauce xxxx

Paella made with prawns, mussels, red and yellow pepper, green beans and a bit of a cheat on my fishy week - some chorizo !!

Back