Whats for tea tonight?

Mixed seafood spaghetti tonight - in a chilli, passata and lemon sauce.
GO FISHY WEEK!

Its luxury vegetable cheese(1.5+heA) tonight -Im having roast parsnips(0.5)with mine :drool: and jacket potato for hubby

chicken fillets with gravy veg and herby pot all free :)

Well tonight i will mainly be having a big pile of sw wedges .... with 3 slices of warbies bread ... a pile of cottage cheese ... and some Low Cal salad cream ... and i shall be making gorgeously scruptious butties ... and although some of it is synned, i will be thoroughly enjoying every last bite :)

Well tonight i will mainly be having a big pile of sw wedges .... with 3 slices of warbies bread ... a pile of cottage cheese ... and some Low Cal salad cream ... and i shall be making gorgeously scruptious butties ... and although some of it is synned, i will be thoroughly enjoying every last bite :)
That sounds absolutely lush!

That sounds absolutely lush!

Comfort food .... *nom nom nom* :D

Weds morning is weigh in .... and weds evening i go to my best friends house .. and though i stick to plan and with in the syns, i like to have something warm and comforting as a treat for my hard work .. and just for one tea time not a vegatable in sight lololol :D

SW Wedges .. HexB (227g baking tatie) 2 slices of Wharbies 400g wholemeal 6 syns .. cottage cheese free, low cal salad cream 1.5 per tablespoon ..... = 1 very happy Daisy lolol

OOOHHH, that sounds nice. I was just sat here wondering what to do for dinner. I'm going to have some fish fingers with mine though.

Yum, yum, in my tum :D

Good old SW chicken curry tonight!!

Tonight will be pea, lettuce and goats cheese risotto. I could eat a whole baguette of garlic bread with it, but I won't!

Back