Whats for tea tonight?

This is what I had last night, can you tell me how it would rate on SW EE please. I'm trying to get my head around things but find it all quite complicated.

Boiled brown rice served with a mushroom and quorn curry. To make the curry I fried carrot, celery and onion with fry light, added some quorn and mushrooms,a sprinkle of curry powder and a tablespoon of low fat cream cheese.

All you would have to syn is the cream cheese. For 28g of light cream cheese it's 2.5 syns.

Salmon, Lemon & Coriander Couscous and Broccoli!

At work again, on green again! Had pasta with a SW recipe tomato and mushroom sauce, was lovely though wouldn't have minded some garlic bread saying that saving my syns for a choccy bar later on!

Something with beef mince!! Anyone got any suggestions??? xx

Burgers, meatballs, spicy kebabs, mincemeat curry, cottage pie, bolognese, chilli, meatloaf

I'm sure there's more but I can't think!

Baked pollack in tomato, chickpea and chorizo sauce.
Served with mashed pots and veggies

Burgers, meatballs, spicy kebabs, mincemeat curry, cottage pie, bolognese, chilli, meatloaf

I'm sure there's more but I can't think!

Thanks huni!! I think im going to grab some rolls and do burgers with SW wedges!! YUM!!! xx

I don't know what to have :( was thinking of sumert easy?

Is there any way I can cook pasta in slow cooker maybe with a tin of mushroom soup or chickm spoup? Between 4 being 2 adults and 2 kids under 3

we are having the turkey,bacon and thyme hotpot that was in the mag an issue or two ago!

I don't know what to have :( was thinking of sumert easy?
Is there any way I can cook pasta in slow cooker maybe with a tin of mushroom soup or chickm spoup? Between 4 being 2 adults and 2 kids under 3

I've never cooked pasta in the slow cooker tbh, something like this sounds like it would be better cooked as a pasta bake in the oven, perhaps with a sprinking of HEXA cheese?
What I would say is watch the syns on the tins of soup they can be quite high.

Back