Whats for tea tonight?

Weight Watchers Red Wine & Thanksgiving Dinner (only the syn free and low syn stuff!)
:)
Lots of yummy veg and lean (I hope!) turkey!

YUMMY

Ruth
x

Tonight I'm having a beef and veg curry. It's been in the slow cooker since 0730 so should be lovely and tender come dinner time.
Not sure yet if I'm having a red or EE day so if it's red I'll do some cauli with it and if EE I'll have rice.

Tonight I'm making smoked haddock kedgeree - a Tom Kitchin recipe adapted for SW of course!

Its baltic and snowy here today :winter_brr: Im having a red day -so Im making lamb and swede hot pot with nobbies and carrots mmmmmmmm

Just started SW yesterday! Tonight I'm having Lemon chicken with chickpeas from the BBC Easy cook magazine, I cooked it about an hour ago and it smells really good so hoping I like it when I get home from work this evening. Going to have it with rice but wishing I'd got some cous cous now!!

HM macaroni cheese with mushrooms, onions, peppers and sausages through it.

quorn sausages and cheesy mustard mash (hex) with peas n sweetcorn cause my veg box is running late!

Roast chicken, bit of onion gravy, roast tatties and veg x

I'm having a roast tonight too (glad I'm not the only one doing it on a Friday). Roast pork, potatoes, red cabbage and carrots, mmm x

I'm attempting spaghetti carbonara for the first time from a recipe i found on here!

Must say i'm quite looking forward to it!

Rick

is it ok to join guys?? quite new only on second week extra easy plan. tonight i made pasta with a sauce made from 1.5 tins chopped tomatoes 1 red pepper 1 green pepper 1 yellow pepper about 8 spring onions chilli powder garlic powder and ginger. cooked and cut up some thin gammon rounds and threw the lot in together!! so i think it was syn free?? hoping lol it was yum got some left for early lunch before going to watch wales and new zealand play rugby in cardiff tomorrow.:)

Tonight I'm making a massive pot of syn free chilli! OH found out in the last hour of his shift that they need him to work another 4 hours so he'll have done a 13 hour shift today :( So I thought I'd cook up some nice warming comfort food for his dinner when he gets in.
Aren't I nice :D

Back