Whats for tea tonight?

Yes sure :)

I've made mine with:
500g beef mince, 1 medium/large onion, 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, 1 green pepper, 1 can of red kidney beans, a couple of carrots, about 1/4 swede, beef stock, tinned chopped tomatoes, S+P, chilli powder & any other herbs you fancy

Brown the mince, garlic and onion together in a pan, drain off any fat.
Add kidney beans, simmer for a few minutes.
Add all other veg + stock and boil until veg are soft.
Add tinned tomatoes + spices and cook for a bit!

That's how I do it anyways!
You can have it with boiled rice if on extra easy or if on red, like me, i just have the chilli on its own topped with my HEa of grated cheese.

Well after a naughty lunch as we are goin german Market without kids in Birmingham for booze bratwurst and some fried cheese!!! Prob one of those naughty waffles with marshmallow and choc too :eek: syns sky high bur it's kinda our date :)

We will have good food later :) mushy pea curry as it tastes luke Chinese curry. Syn free egg fried rice, syn free chicken chow main, and sweet and sour prawns sw recipe I have 4 recipes so will find lowest syn!!!!

Last night I made a syn free spag bol, there is still a little bit left over, so I added the rest of the passatta, so me and the boys are going to use it to make pitta bread pizzas, SW chips and salad for tea the night, I might even do some HM coleslaw!!!!!!

Im trying to claw back after a few 'off' days this week - nothing major just picking at the odd bisuit etc etc. So i think Im going to have an omlette later on! x

I wish i could spend the week at some sort of SW club where everyone cooks for a day. a cross between a health farm and come dine with me haha !

Spicy bean and veg casserole, with boiled potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. It has been bubbling away in the slow cooker most of the day, and smells fab - can't wait to nom it! :D

Yes sure :)

I've made mine with:
500g beef mince, 1 medium/large onion, 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, 1 green pepper, 1 can of red kidney beans, a couple of carrots, about 1/4 swede, beef stock, tinned chopped tomatoes, S+P, chilli powder & any other herbs you fancy

Brown the mince, garlic and onion together in a pan, drain off any fat.
Add kidney beans, simmer for a few minutes.
Add all other veg + stock and boil until veg are soft.
Add tinned tomatoes + spices and cook for a bit!

That's how I do it anyways!
You can have it with boiled rice if on extra easy or if on red, like me, i just have the chilli on its own topped with my HEa of grated cheese.

Have you tried cauliflower rice? Grate raw cauliflower into a tub, put the lid on loosely and microwave for about 4 mins. Don't add any water
For something with a sauce I find it a good substitute!

I trying to be as fishy as poss this week so it's a piece of baked cod with mashed swede for me.

Have you tried cauliflower rice? Grate raw cauliflower into a tub, put the lid on loosely and microwave for about 4 mins. Don't add any water
For something with a sauce I find it a good substitute!
That's a really good idea! I've got a couple of cauliflowers in as they were 2 for £1 at asda. Might give it a try tomorrow.
Thanks Lisaberry!

Tonight I'm having chicken breasts with a baked sweet potato and roasted veg. All free apart from the 2 tbsp of extra light mayo I'll be having with some curry powder mixed in.
Is it 1/2 a syn per tbs or 1 syn?

Tonight I'm having chicken breasts with a baked sweet potato and roasted veg. All free apart from the 2 tbsp of extra light mayo I'll be having with some curry powder mixed in.
Is it 1/2 a syn per tbs or 1 syn?

1/2 a syn per tbsp for Hellmans EL mayo :)

I had pizza (heb coop wholemeal pitta & hea cheese) loads of toppings and of course my usual saturday night homemade takeaway sw chips - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Back