Whats for tea tonight?

I just had chicken kebab and chips for my tea, used a wholemeal pitta bread, seasoned and fried the chicken chunks with onion and pepper, had some mccain micro chips (3.5syns) and salad, also 1 syn and that was for the mayo and peri peri sauce on the side
eusa_drool.gif

I just had chicken kebab and chips for my tea, used a wholemeal pitta bread, seasoned and fried the chicken chunks with onion and pepper, had some mccain micro chips (3.5syns) and salad, also 1 syn and that was for the mayo and peri peri sauce on the side
eusa_drool.gif

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing :p

I had pasta n sauce with chicken tikka chunks, very quick as i've only just got home :sigh:

I made a quorn chicken pieces and spinach lasagne yesterday. Looking forward to another portion for tea tonight, although am seriously contemplating having it for breakfast instead as it was so yummy!!

Bee x

Im having a red day -so Im making:-
  • meatballs
  • creamy garlic mushroom sauce (3) -using single cream -nomnomnom
  • 198g potato (B) wedged in
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • broccoli
-hubby is having his on pasta with broccoli -and he will take the rest of the meatballs and sauce with wedges to re-heat at work tomorrow

Tonight we're on mummy pie!! haha Cottage Pie (or Shepherds, which ever the minced beef one is, lol ) topped with carrot & swede with some chilli roasted new pots (heB) Just made it this morning so plenty of time for all the flavours to come together, also made tomorrow night dinner at the same time, good old Chilli :D

I'm trying to empty the freezer before xmas!
So tonight it's Chicken Cacciatore - 1.5syns for the red wine in the sauce. Served with HEXB new potatoes, and some baby carrots and green beans

we are having meat balls and spaghetti (my first red day :D)

Sausage casserole (3 syns) served with penne pasta and more veg x

Back