Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free spag bol for me. Topped with HEXA cheddar (have run out of parmesan!)

Im having a red day today so Im doing salmon fillet with sweet n sour stir-fried onions, peppers, carrots, broccoli, for a total of 4.5syns . A nice easy one as I have half the sweet n sour sauce I made earlier in the week still in the fridge ;).

Katyloola -I make a great spanish rice with chicken n chorizo ...cor its lovely.... gotta love chorizo :drool:

Jambalaya tonight I think :D

Either....

Syn free - sweet & sour chicken
Syn free - Chicken soup
Syn free - Chicken stir-fry
or
1/2 syn - Chicken tarragon

Can't you tell I've got some chicken to use up :D

not to sure as almost everything i have in is mega high in syns (monthly shop done 20th nov buying mainly pizza and ready meals in as home alone till 17th dec, decided to join SW 1st dec= MEGA SYNS FOODS and only have pasta and jars of sauce in lol )
thinking maybe some 7 syns birdseye chicken and pasta salad and 2 level tbsp light mayo=5 syns as not had any syns today so . . . .
but managed to lose 3.5lbs last week ( WI last night ) on what i have in so must not being to bad though admittedly i only had 2 low syns ready meals that week lol x

I just had a tomato mugshot and some fruit. Had a small Domino's pizza at lunch, i enjoyed it soooo much :D

It's my boyfriends birthday today so we are having fish and chips from the chippy. BUT I am being good and I have some slimming world chips in the oven for me and I'm going to take the batter off the fish! That will be a sad moment!

i am having a rare Green day today - and its Spaghetti with king prawns, and sweetcorn covered in philli light with sweet chilli.

oh and extra cheese to use my HEA choice up!!!!

i blame that advert on telly where the chap goes round her house and makes this!!

x

i am having a rare Green day today - and its Spaghetti with king prawns, and sweetcorn covered in philli light with sweet chilli.

oh and extra cheese to use my HEA choice up!!!!

i blame that advert on telly where the chap goes round her house and makes this!!

x

Lol i know what you mean......its delish though! thats my tea on Mon nom nom

My tea on E/E today had gammon, sw roasties, loads of sprouts mashed up and gravy yummy! Made a change from having gammon with egg n beans!

I have brought steak early cannot wait to have it tomorrow with potatoe wedges with a garla marsla and tikka spice with mushrooms and tomatoes yum yum :)

Good morning all

Another red day for me so Im making Spanish Pork, Chorizo and potato casserole (4syns + 1/2 a heB) -its a new dish so pinkies crossed its yummy :cross:

Back