Whats for tea tonight?

Veg and pasta cheesey bake, with extra veg on the side :)

Salmon fillets .... cauli, fine beans, carrots and SW wedges ... mmmm ... good nom ;)

We had a very off plan pasta bake, OH was sent home after puking blood so SW is the last thing on my mind right now to be honest

Morning all

After getting through hubbies works xmas do last night in tact (not a morsal passed my lips):party0011:-wasn't even tempted as everything was beige :sign0137:so I filled my plate and gave it to hubby ;)... I am soooooooo looking forward to a proper dinner again..Im having a red day and Im making a Goan pork curry (1) and Im making wedges (0.5)to go with mine, The curry it underway in the slowcooker after the meat has been marinating for over 24hrs mmmmmmm, I have made this one before and it was gorgeous, and I don't usually like curry :p

I have a ready-made slow cooked chicken curry waiting for me in the fridge. Used one of the new Schwartz sachets (just under 5 syns). Mixed with skinned chicken portions, potatoes, tinned toms & onion. Then spinach stirred in while I'm reheating tonight.
Reckon I've got 6 portions out of it so less than 1 syn a portion - bargain!

MMMMMmmmmm after class it will be syn free sausages...the sausage lady is visiting our class tonight...I have ordered 2 packs of sage and leek, 2 packs of garlic and herb and 2 packs of chilli....yummy yummy. oooo on top of that I ordered a pack of syn free sausage meat and a pack of syn free sage and onion sausage meat for xmas...never have I so looked forward to class lol .....Just got to decide what to have with it now :)

I am having a large open cup mushroom stuffed with batchelors savoury rice, sw chips roasted in oven with chilli & garlic, 28g cheddar & 1tbsp ex light mayo :)

Yesterdays tea on green was Philly recipe sweet chilli prawn(HEB) pasta nomnom

Today on a red had 2 chicken breasts stuffed with cheese(HEA) and 2 massive mushrooms stuffed with garlic and more cheese(HEB), my other HEA was taken up with milk!

Not quite sure yet lol x I've had omelette with sauté potatoes ( didn't use any oil or anything last night, so they didn't come out fab but was experimenting and seeing if I could get away without it lol x )
Want some thing a little different but still need to use me potatoes and eggs do may try grating the potato into the egg and try making a herby potato eggy cake thing lol x worth a shot lol x

Baked, spicey peppers, tomato and onion with tiny new potatoes.

Spag bol for me! With a HEXA sprinkling of parmesan

Back