Whats for tea tonight?

Morning all

Hubby is on duty today so Im just feeding myself... Im having a green day so I can see it being my easy cheesy vegetable pasta (leeks, onions, peas n corn) (A) .....mmmmmm and Im just cooking my soaked peas so I can have a bowl of mushy peas with mintsauce for lunch nomnomnom

Last edited:
CAPRICORN;30[COLOR=red said:
53430]Morning all[/COLOR]

Hubby is on duty today so Im just feeding myself... Im having a green day so Im can see it being my easy cheesy vegetable pasta (leeks, onions, peas n corn) (A) .....mmmmmm and Im just cooking my soaked peas so I can have a bowl of mushy peas with mintsauce for lunch nomnomnom

YUMMY...............I AM HUNGRY !!!!!

Baked potatoes with cheese & side salad & also left over curry savoury rice from last night :)xx

Chicken and bacon casserole, with carrots, onions, leeks and a side of brussels and mash! Got no heating so the farting may heat the house up a bit!!! Hehe!!

It is basically chicken casserole thingie, I got it the recipe from the one pot SW book :) It smells lovely now in the kitchen as I have opted and put it in the slow cooker as I have a busy day at uni and feel crap with period pains :)

Whats in this? I haven't heard of a jamboree before, any new chicken recipes are always good in our house :)

Change of plan, going to try the diet coke chicken with rice and veg. Wish me luck!

We're having the rest of the Moroccan lamb left from Monday - can't wait nom nom

On green n starving so had something quick n easy.... 3 egg omlette with HEA of cheese,beans n 2 brown rolls toasted(HEB n 6 syns) feel better now ,gonna make a big rice pudding to munch on later with summer berries

Back