Whats for tea tonight?

tonight we are having pork and mushroom stroganoff with leftover roast pork and mushrooms that need using up.

Quorn sausages, sweet potato mash and sugarsnap peas.. Nice filling green day meal.
AND I'm saving a HexA for rice pudding afterwards, just in case the munchies kick in. Determined to get back on the wagon today with my first 100% day of 2011 :)

EE day:

Chicken wrapped in bacon, mini corn on the cob, slimming world wedges and salad.
Can't believe this is helping me to loose weight!! whoohoo :D

I've absolutely no idea at the mo! Might make a quorn sausage and lentil hotpot.

Beef medallions, sw chips, rocket salad. Mite make some kind of sw friendly steak sauce too.... Will trawl recipes...... Oooohhhhh saucy steak from calendar looks lush. Peperry sauce sounds perfect x

Update to plan : probably chilli but without rice for me, I've decided to avoid carbs for a bit and see if it boosts my weight loss! Fingers crossed somethings got to work!

we are going to try the tomato and basil rissotto from the last magazine!

ooohh i made this last night and it was gorgeous :)

we are having king prawn stirfry

Garlic and chilli chicken with a huge salad and new potatoes. Jelly and raspberry pots for dessert!

We were either going to have a Quorn Stirfry with Egg Noodles or a homemade "Veggie Nando's" (Pitta with Portobello Mushrooms, Halloumi) and Salad with Spicy Rice and Macho Peas and Hot Nando's sauce but I think I have just talked myself into the latter, yumm!!

OMG! That sounds gorgeous!

Thanks!! I LOVE Nando's so just take the syns for the pitta, HEA for the Halloumi and spice up some savoury rice with some chilli flakes and mash a tin of garden peas with mint & add a few chilli flakes in there, it is lovely!!

Back